Write For Us
Social Media Revolver is now accepting guest bloggers to write for us. If you would like to become a featured writer on this blog please contact us today.
If you are an experienced writer or blogger and you have reasonable knowledge and interest in Social Networking, Social Media Marketing, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest etc. you might be the one we’re looking for.
Guest Post Guidelines
Social Media Revolver has a keen, professional audience who are used to reading high quality, original articles from the exciting world of social media. Here are some key points to remember when writing for us:
- Your article must be 100% unique and not published elsewhere previously. We use Copyscape and Plagium to verify this.
- The length of the post should be about 1,000 words; 1,500 would be even better. However, sometimes we can accept less if your piece just rocks!
- If you are writing about a specific, expert topic such as SEO or a How To -article, please check your facts properly.
- Do not make your posts as ads in disguise. Your article should stay on your topic and be directed to a professional audience. They are not interested in reading self promotional material.
- Make sure you provide value to the reader. Do not write entry level posts unless you can make them truly useful to a beginner with easy to follow instructions and To Do -lists.
- Your post should have at least one main image, preferably more. If you have trouble creating/finding one, we will sort it out for you.
- Search for related Infographics and videos to support your post; these will give depth to you article.
- Pay close attention to high quality headlines and sub headlines. They should be descriptive as well as intriguing to your audience. Use your main keyword phrase in your headlines. For more information on this read Copyblogger’s excellent article ‘How To Write Magnetic Headlines‘.
- No typos allowed. Please hit that F7 button on your Word before submitting!
- Check your grammar and readability before submitting. Added Bytes’ Readability Score can help you with this.
Would You Like To Become a Featured Writer on This Blog?
We can offer you a personalised profile box at the end of your posts as well as a ‘reasonable’ amount of back links to a related website or blog. Your article will also be shared extensively through the most popular social networks.
If you are interested in writing articles for us, please send in your contact details including your blog/website addresses, previously published articles and other references:
…and don’t forget to click this Tweet -button:
Social Media Revolver was Top 10 Social Media Blog semi finalist in 2013 by Social Media Examiner. We were in top 24 out of 750 entries.