Write For Us
Social Media Revolver is now accepting guest bloggers to write for us. If you would like to become a featured writer on this blog please contact us today.
If you are an experienced writer or blogger and you have reasonable knowledge and interest in Social Networking, Social Media Marketing, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest etc. you might be the one we’re looking for.
Guest Post Guidelines
Social Media Revolver has a keen, professional audience who are used to reading high quality, original articles from the exciting world of social media. Here are some key points to remember when writing for us:
- Your article must be 100% unique and not published elsewhere previously. We use Copyscape and Plagium to verify this.
- The length of the post should be more than 500 words; 800-1,000 would be even better.
- Your post should have at least one main image, preferably more. If you have trouble creating/finding one, we will sort it out for you. Infographics and videos are also welcome.
- Pay close attention to high quality headlines and sub headlines. They should be descriptive as well as intriguing to your audience. Use your main keyword phrase in your headlines. For more information on this read Copyblogger’s excellent article ‘How To Write Magnetic Headlines‘.
- No typos allowed. Please hit that F7 button on your Word before submitting!
Would You Like To Become a Featured Writer on This Blog?
We can offer you a personalized profile box at the end of your posts as well as a ‘reasonable’ amount of back links to a related website or blog.
If you are interested in writing articles for us, please send in your contact details including your blog/website addresses and other references:
…and don’t forget to click this Tweet -button:
Social Media Revolver was Top 10 Social Media Blog semi finalist in 2013 by Social Media Examiner. We were in top 24 out of 750 entries.